COVID-19 Response and Safety Measures
As of January 2021, we are open and running daily food tours.
During this global pandemic, we are committed to doing everything we can to keep guests, guides and restaurant partners safe.
Our tours have resumed, and guests can expect the following adjustments to be made:
- Masks are required indoors per Denver city-wide public health orders. Guests can remove masks when seated at tables for tastings.
- Guests will have the opportunity to wash hands at every tasting stop
- All guides will be equipped with hand sanitizer and disposable masks on every tour
- Check-in will now be contactless
- All guests will be asks to consent to our new waiver
- Any guests or staff experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to stay home
- Private tours available for guests who do not wish to join others on their tour
In addition to these safety measures, every restaurant partner featured on our tours is taking additional precautions to keep guests and staff safe. Those include:
- Additional sanitizing of restaurant spaces in between guest visits and after shifts
- Expanded outdoor seating
- Hand sanitizer available for guests
- Restaurant staff required to stay home if feeling sick
Do you have questions or concerns about tour protocols? Please message us here.